Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dream inside a dream

So this is a bit strange, but I wanted to share this dream I had the other night. I am a bit into the paranormal, if anyone doesn't know. (That's a heads up on the dream).
So I dreamed that I was dreaming. And in the dream in a dream, a black mist was wrapping itself around me, starting with my arms, and moving up to my throat. I was screaming "Help Me" as loud as I could, but nothing was coming out more than a whisper. I started clawing at Dustin trying to wake him up and he was not responding. When I though I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, I woke up in my dream, then woke in real life. I reached over and Dustin was in the same position he was in my dream. Needless to say, I could not sleep very well the rest of the night. Thought I would share......

No comments: